Personal data processing policy
"Personal data" means any information related to a specific individual. Examples of personal data include first and last name, email address, IP address and telephone number.
We may collect the following personal data:
- information about purchasing products and services, including registration and billing information
- information about the use of the site, devices and mobile applications, as well as similar data collected automatically, such as cookies or similar technologies.
We may use your personal data for:
- processing your payment transactions
- prevention and protection against fraud and other risks of legal and information security
- providing you with personalized services and recommendations
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information and only store it for a limited period of time.